Pages

Wednesday, April 20, 2005

Vint Cerf on Internet trouble spots

Here's blog entry by Ron Farber I happened across while looking for reviews of open source CMS (content management systems). Given my recent experience, I thought it pertinent.NOTE: The text below is compliments of a "blog this" option for bloggers of Farber's post. This is the first time I've seen this type of option for a blog. I would expect that it's increased trackbacks since it was added to the blog.

Vint Cerf on Internet trouble spots by ZDNet's Dan Farber -- Good reading: Phil Windley has written up and photographed a recent talk given by Vint Cerf on challenges facing the Internet and computer science. Cerf should know as he is the co-designer of the TCP/IP protocols and the architecture of the Internet,. He also currently serves as chairman of the board of the Internet Corporation for Assigned [...]

No comments: