Pages

Tuesday, November 02, 2004

Help with homework

I've started a couple of discussion forums that are linked from samlab.com

Language Arts and Mathematics are intended for elementary and high school students who need help with these (or any other for that matter) subject area.

Given my experience with the posting habits of visitors to my web pages, I'll not be holding my breath regarding a deluge of posts; however, I'll be interested to see if there are any students out there who need help.

Don't you wish you had a forum where you could have posted anonymous questions about the school work you were doing?

The answer, I suppose, may have much to do with the quality of the answer; however, I'll be so bold as to suggest that the act of asking the question itself is a valuable learning opportunity. The act of articulating a request for information, for instance, may give me a hint of the answer.

As always, you'll be subjected to updates in this space.

No comments: