Pages

Wednesday, December 31, 2003

Happy New Year to all.

As I reflect back on '03 I'm struck by how lucky I am and all that I have to be thankful for. Spending this holiday season with family was a great reminder for me of just how lucky I am. Here's a picture from a "jam session" my sister- and brother-in-law hosted last week. (that's Jeff third from the right)

A pic from last week's jam session -- a great time was had by all

It was a marvelous time. The music, the food and the company were all first-rate.

I've also had the good fortune to interact with a couple of "service providers" in the past week and would like to recognize them here:

Graydon and Mike and all the staff at the The Driving Force's offices in Calgary were particularly helpful and have gone "above and beyond the call of duty" in their dealings with me this past week.

Also a very special thank you to Greg Stewart, Service Manager at Glacier Toyota in Kalispell, MT.

Greg has single-handedly reaffirmed my faith in Toyota and has gone a long way toward overcoming negative impressions. I can say without hesitation that if I buy another Toyota it's due to the service I received in Montana, and that Mr. Stewart and his staff make some others pale by comparison.

No comments: