Pages

Thursday, December 11, 2003

Greetings from Sacramento. I'm here after delivering a training session on the SMART Board(TM) interactive whiteboard. My trip to Northern California has been good. The weather hasn't been the best, but it is certainly much warmer here than in Calgary and surrounding area.

I'm making this post via a wireless connection from the Sacramento airport -- once again, thanks to Phil. Wireless connections are slick indeed.

On the school front, I've got an essay due by end of business tomorrow. The good news is that I have a substantial part of it already completed. CTL 1000 -- Foundations of Curriculum -- with Wayne Seller @ OISE/UT has been a great course. The subject matter, and the way Wayne presented it, has taught me a lot about the principles at work in curriculum development and how best to apply them.

No comments: