Pages

Thursday, May 22, 2003


Back to Calgary from sunny San Diego. I did get that 20 degrees back, interest too! Sorry to report that I didn't get any pics on this trip.

I really enjoyed working with learners while conducting SMART Board(TM) interactive whiteboard training over the past two days. Interactive whiteboards are exciting tools for educators and students of technology. I have both "educators" and "students" attend my sessions. I get a charge out of participants' excitment regarding the educational application of the SMART Board(TM) interactive whiteboard.

I remain keenly interested in leveraging our hardware and software to further development of a dynamic knowledge base related to these same products. A case of the medium truly being the message. As noted, a "sharing culture" within the community is needed for this model to work.

No comments: