Pages

Wednesday, March 12, 2003


Another post from California.

Today I made the trip to San Francisco--actually Millbrae, CA--to visit a couple of customers who attended yesterday's session in Sacramento, CA.

Today I learned that I prefer driving the freeways around Sacramento and San Francisco to those around Los Angeles, California. There is still a lot of traffic in this part of California, but drivers don't seem as ready to "endanger self and others" as they seem to be in and around LA.

Following our meeting, my hosts -- Steve and Larry -- took me on a tour. Here's a picture of me sitting on a marker for the San Andreas fault, taken by Larry.

A picture of me sitting on a marker for the San Andreas fault near San Francisco, CA

Thanks to Steve and Larry for the tour!

No comments: