Pages

Tuesday, December 31, 2002

Happy New Year



Best wishes for a happy, healthy and prosperous New Year to all.
A special wish for a more peaceful year than current world circumstances might indicate.
Here's to diplomacy and peaceful resolutions.

I don't have any resolutions to share for the coming year; however, I have begun to turn my attention to school. Classes begin next Monday. To that end, I've updated my Objects in Action page.

The page contains examples of "objects" I hope to use in my work as Training Developer for SMART Technologies Inc. My online M.Ed. classes at OISE/UT provide direct experience in the value of online collaborative knowledge-building efforts.

The goal is to engender a discussion which leads to a community of stakeholders, which leads to an "online self-organizing social system" intent on leveraging techology for learning.

JOIN the discussion.

No comments: