Pages

Sunday, October 27, 2002


A post from California's San Fernando Valley.

I flew into LAX last evening, picked up a rental car and made my way to Chatsworth, CA.

In the next week I'll be delivering SMART Master's event and on-site sessions in Chatsworth, Pomona, Yucca Valley and Anaheim, California.

This will involve considerable driving on the freeways of Southern California. Regular readers of this diary will remember my posts of a couple of weeks back regarding my adventures on the highways around the Toronto area. From what I've seen so far, let's say that if the freeways in Southern Ontario are "Triple A," those of Southern California are the "Big Leagues."

I have an Italian restaurant to recommend for those visiting Chatsworth. Last night I went to Sergio's for dinner and was very impressed with the food. Definitely worth checking out for those who like Italian food. I had the Shrimp Italiano -- delicious. My only quibble, and it's minor, is that I they don't make cappucinos.

No comments: