Pages

Sunday, September 01, 2002


Last week I was back in California -- this time to the San Francisco Bay Area -- to conduct SMART Board(TM) interactive whiteboard (SBIW) Master's Program On-site sessions.

On Wednesday morning at Eden Area Regional Occupation Program (ROP), in Hayward, CA., I worked with beginning to advanced users who provided some great classroom curriculum-integration suggestions. In the afternoon at Oliver Worldclass Labs, Inc., in Benicia, CA., I brainstormed with a group of "super" users who kept me "dancing as fast as I can!"

For me the real key is to use these sessions to define a group of participants -- "SBIW Stakeholders" -- and then offer the online self-organizing social system (OSOSS)-based SMART Education object (SMARTEO) as a framework or "scaffold" to guide, develop and maintain the construction of a knowledge base to meet the needs of all stakeholders.

No comments: